Terms and conditions of use
1. These terms only will govern sales by us unless we expressly agree in writing to any variation.
2. A contract is not made between ourselves and a Buyer until we have accepted his order (whether resulting from quotation or ours or not).
3. We trade online with the best of intentions to fulfil every order diligently, professionally and without malice or intent to harm or cause damage or loss to any customer.
However, we also trade with goals to make profits to allow us to continue providing the best of service to all our customers.
If we decide that it is unfeasible to fulfil your order for any reason, we will refund your money immediately by the SAME method that it was originally paid to us. The time it takes for the money to be credited back to you will depend on your card provider or payment facilitator. We will advise you that we have done so from our side.
Please bear in mind that our regular office hours are Monday through to Friday from 9.30AM to 4.30PM so we will respond to your order during these times if we have to advise you of a cancellation of your order.
1. Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice and the price ruling at the date of despatch of goods will be the contract price.
2. Unless otherwise agreed the cost of delivery to any destination will be paid by the buyer for all orders to be delivered by other than by common carrier and for orders over £30 in value when delivery is by common carrier.
3. There will be minimum invoice and line value, which may be varied by us from time to time.
Management of personal data
You can view or edit your personal data online. You can choose to receive promotional material via email by signing up to our newsletter. You can opt-out any time you want.
Information We Collect
Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
1. Unless we have at our discretion agreed to grant credit terms goods must be paid for at the time of order.
2. When we have agreed to grant credit, payment must be made to us not later than the thirtieth day of the month next following that in which the goods are invoiced.
3. If any payment is overdue, interest on the sum concerned will be payable at 3%.
4. Credit terms granted may be withdrawn or altered by us at any time. Without notice.
5. If we consider that a Buyer’s creditworthiness is impaired or because of late payments, we may at our absolute discretion and without prejudice to our rights against the Buyer, suspend performance of our obligations under the contract or treat the contract as repudiated by the Buyer.
6. Goods will be invoiced when ready for despatch.
7. When goods are to be delivered in instalments, each instalment will rank as a separate contract and payment is to be made accordingly. A defect in any delivery instalment shall not entitle a Buyer to suspend, reduce or refuse to make payment in respect of any instalment.
8. The Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount payable under the contract to us because of any claim the Buyer might have under Term 7 or otherwise.
1. Delivery dates quoted are estimates only. We will make ever reasonable effort to keep them but we accept no liability for any financial or other loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) if delivery is nonetheless delayed nor shall any such delay entitle the Buyer not to accept or pay for the goods when they delivered.
2. We will arrange delivery of goods within the UK by means at our discretion unless the Buyer otherwise requires.
3. The risk in the goods will pass to the Buyer when they are all off-loaded at their destination if we are the carrier, and on leaving our premises if not.
1. Fine Fit Fasteners is committed to providing customers with the highest quality products and service. If, for whatever reason you decide to return goods That have been correctly supplied by us, these goods must be returned to us in original condition by you and at your cost. whereupon a full credit to the value of the goods only, will be issued. If on the rare occasion, products are found to be faulty, defective or incorrectly supplied against your order, Fine Fit Fasteners offers a "no charge" return.
1. All drawings, designs, specifications and the like which we supply in connection with a quotation or order remain our property and are confidential; they must not be disclosed to any third party without our written permission.
2. We recognise the need for the confidentiality of customer’s drawings, designs, specifications and the like and will preserve the same during the works process.
3. We reserve the right to keep confidential the identity of any sub-contractor where we deem it appropriate.
7. FORCE MAJEURE
We shall be under no liability for any delay in carrying out of for the non-performance of any of our obligations under these Terms caused by any circumstances (including but not limited to war, riot, accident, fire, store, flood, industrial dispute and supplies of labour shortages) beyond our direct and reasonable control.
These Terms shall in all respects be construed and have effect according to English Law, and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.